Saturday 2 June 2012

Photo Update

A few more recent pics:

A Baba - a.k.a. Holy Man



Bought some delicious food from this vendor.



Street food: Potato patty with chick peas, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, curd and some spices.  Could be one of the most delicious things I've had in India.



Learning to make Chapatti



One of my accomplishments in Yoga asana: Scorpion Pose.   Unfortunately I have no other asana photos on my camera :(



Graduation Day!



Watercolour artist.  Loved this man, he was always smiling.  I bought 3 pieces of ladies in saris for about $3 CAD each



Our last day in Dharamsala we hiked to the waterfall and went for a swim.  The water felt ice-cold!  But we had to experience a dip in pure Himalayan glacier water. 



That's me figuring out the quickest way to get out of the frigid water!


Here's Will diving in!



Heading to the bus station.



Boarding our "deluxe" coach.


Crossing Ram Jhula Bridge in Rishikesh


Locals enjoying themselves on themselves on the banks of the Ganges.



A lot of Indian people want pictures with foreigners, Will and I are often asked to stop for a photo.  In this instance a man wanted me to hold his child. 


A monkey chilling on Ram Jhula bridge


That's all for now.

xo Ruby

4 comments:

  1. I love them! Keep posting more! I can't wait to see you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These need to go into a coffee table book...so happy you can share them. Miss you, stay safe and say hi to Will.
    love ya!
    Aunt D.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That street food looks great.

    Nice scorpion form.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures! Can't wait to hear and see more.
    Love you
    xoxo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete